Thursday, December 9, 2010

Personal essay

My essay is about some positive and some negative happened to
me in my life.there is not only positive that happned with me
its also some negative that happened in my life but i dont want
to mention those negative.
i want to mention first day of middle school i was kind of
nervous and i was scared to go to a middle school.i always
thought that middle school is really hard and people are going
to pick on me but i was wrong thing like that were coming in
my mind but i was all wrong middle school was nothing like that
it was so different then i ting its gonna be.When i went in my
first period everyone was so friendly and nice to me and then
teacher was so good and then she called me up and ask everyhting
from me then she asked me about do i like any sports then iu told
i like basketball then she help me be in the basketball and then
at lunch i made so much friends and then i start thinking positive
about the high school i thing middle was not what i thought its gonna
be so i had so much fun in my much fun in my first day and made so friends
that i didnt wanted to go home

No comments:

Post a Comment