Thursday, December 9, 2010

relationship with animal and people

There are many people that spend a great time with animals. To some people, they consider animals to be like people or their best friends. Like they always say, a man's best friend is a dog. I have seen in some occasions that some people see their pets like if they were their sons or daughters. Others like to help animals because they have no shelter or home. The relationship between a person and an animal can be really great. Some people cannot live without their pets. They take them everywhere they go. One time when I was at the park I saw that this lady had her dog in a dog stroller. In my mind I was," That is crazy!" I had never seen nothing like that. I have only had a relationship with animals once.

No comments:

Post a Comment